Páginas

quinta-feira, 10 de novembro de 2016

10 citações de "It Ends With Us"


Quem já leu o post de opinião que fiz do livro "It Ends With Us" da amiga Colleen Hoover já sabe que este livro me deixou mesmo banzada, de tal modo que mal consegui escolher uma frase favorita porque a escrita de
ste livro é mesmo deliciosa.

Então vamos lá, as 10 citações que mais gostei de um livro que me deixou assim....fragilizada:
(eu sei, eu sei...estão todas em inglês mas nós por cá somos muito internacionais e este livro ainda não saiu por estes lados. Lágrimas).



1


“In the future... if by some miracle you ever find yourself in the position to fall in love again... fall in love with me.”


2


“I feel like everyone fakes who they really are, when deep down we're all equal amounts of screwed up. Some of us are just better at hiding it than others.”


3


“I’ll keep pretending to swim, when really all I’m doing is floating. Barely keeping my head above water.”


4


“Sometimes even grown women need their mother’s comfort so we can just take a break from having to be strong all the time.”


5


“Maybe love isn’t something that comes full circle. It just ebbs and flows, in and out, just like the people in our lives.”


6


“That’s what fifteen minutes can do to a person. It can destroy them. It can save them.”


7


“But then this morning I had to tell him goodbye. And he held me and kissed me so much, I thought I might die if he let go.But I didn't die. Because he let go and here I am. Still living. Still breathing.Just barely.”


8


“Just because someone hurts you doesn’t mean you can simply stop loving them. It’s not a person’s actions that hurt the most. It’s the love. If there was no love attached to the action, the pain would be a little easier to bear.”


9


“All humans make mistakes. What determines our character is whether we turn those mistakes into excuses or lessons.”


10


“It stops here. With me and you. It ends with us.”



E aí, têm aquela citação preferida?

Mais sobre "It Ends With Us":
Opinião Final

4 comentários: